Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas package has arrived

Mom, thanks for sending the Christmas box, I got it already, so it was like 6-7 days only, so that is good, I have to go pick it up today, so I'll see what you put in it. Yeah, I bought a guitar, and a case already, mom, so its pretty cool, if you ever find a guitar hymn book, that would be the best gift ever, besides exaltation, but for right now, yeah, keep your eyes open for that. Chi town sounds pretty cold, too bad, for Brad. It gets pretty cold here, and windy too, it got down to 0 Celsius the other day, and it was windy, I'm not sure what it is in fahrenheit, but whatever I hope there is a memory card in the package, so I can send pictures, cause if not, I'll have to try and send them over another email account on gmail or something, cause it does not work too well from what I've heard on myldsmail.net one, well see. I don't know what I'll buy for you yet, and don't really have alot of time to do that, but I will eventually... I got a letter from Heidi today, that was nice, and she actually said Merry Christmas correctly, Gluckwunsch, (Congratulatiuons in German.) I eat really well here, and all the members are really nice, I leave their homes stuffed every time and I'll have to do some sit ups or something. Good for Chloe, glad she is better. We don't really have any investigators right now, and hopefully this family we are meeting on Saturday is interested, and wants to hear more, it could, and should happen, I hope... Well, I can't wait to call on Christmas, and I will call probably around 8 pm our time, and that is 11 or 12 your time I think, so wait for it, and I don't know what the deal will be for calling Matt or not, I'll get back to you on that. Well, Aufwiedersehen, Love, Elder Bentz aka Mooker.