Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'll be calling home on Christmas

Thanks for all the stuff in the package, it is all really cool. Especially for the Cholula :) Mom, I bought a really nice electric razor, a Philips Norelco, it was 129 €, which is a butt load, and I had to get cash out of the ATM because they couldn't do my card, either of them, but whatever, its really nice, and has a two year warranty on it, just long enough. You should be getting a call some time on Thursday, not exactly sure what time, but I'll call you and then you can call me back, it should be sometiome between 9 AM and 3 PM your time, I think, so just wait, I'll call you first, you dont need to go anywhere anyways, its christmas :) We have a bunch of eating appointments over the next three days, nine or ten total, seriously, not even joking, so much food, so little space in my body, ughhh..... We are teaching this one family right now that seems really promising, so keep them in your prayers, they are the Abers, and they are our only hope right now, the rest of our time is all finding people, which is not that effective, but it's going well, it does not get very cold here, but the sun hardly ever comes out, and it rains a lot, and windy too, so its colder than it actually is, oh well, I'll tell you all about it on Christmas, Love, Elder Bentz aka Mooker