Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long Mother's day phone call

Hey, Matt never called me, oh well, he will be home soon enough, and then he can do whatever he wants! I thought of a couple more things for you to send for my birthday package, if you don`t mind :) 501 German Verbs 4th edition, and Lehi Roller Mills pancake mix, if you can even get that, but you might have to try and order that german verb book online from amazon or something, I was supposed to get one in the MTC, but never did, so that would be cool, and also the Great Apostasy, by James E. Talmage too, and the Wooden tie rack spinner thing. Thanks. Not too much has happened since i talked to you on Sunday for Mother's Day, so this might be a little short, expected. It was way nice to talk to you all and Michael for a good amount of time, sounds like everyone is just livin` along...me too. I wrote those letters already, and will send them today to Maas, and Painter, and Brad so that is good. Well, Take care, and know that I Love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker