Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plenty of Peanut Butter....

I got the package, thanks for everything in it. By the way, we definitely do NOT need peanut butter now, we had like 3 jars before you sent it, and now, ...alot, so thanks, but just a heads up. Cool tie rack, but I really would like that wooden one, from my closet, if you could find it, and next package? don't worry about it, I sound like a greedy little punk, just send stuff whenever, and whatever you want. Monsoon season! I miss it, but it is really hot here anyways, so, for Donald, we havn't really been meeting with him...at all, so if you are going to pray for someone, pray for Stani and her 2 boys, we are meeting with them again now, and it is going well again, This week went well, we committed NATHAN Muldez to baptism, he is that 9 yearo ld boy from the family whose dad was just baptized in March, and we are going with him through the lessons, but REALLY slow, he has adhd, and he has a pretty hard time reading and praying, and the mom, is not the greatest exapmle, way nice, but just a little...ummm...different. It should go through, on August 22, so pray for him and his family too. This week, we met with Stani, and had a good 2nd lesson ( Plan of Salvation) and she understood it all and said that it all made logical sense, and had a good time. We then went with her over to our Ward mission leaders house, and had FHE, and he made Korean food, and her boys came and played Wii, and had fun, also another lady, Frau Fisher, who comes to English classes came too, she had a good time, she is korean, and really enjoyed herself, she is not really an investigator, yet, but she is way nice, and likes us all. Sorry about not sending pictures for a while, i should probably do that sometime soon. Oh, I also had my suit taken in at a turk shop, Matt will know what I am talking about :} I have not lost weight or anything, it s just american, so I had it taken a little, and it is more acceptable now, I will do it to my other pants and suit next week sometime, it will come to a total of 100€ to have it done to all of my clothes, so not bad. Be sure to tell everyone hi from me, and tell Tausha hi especially :) Alright take care, Tschüß! Love Elder Bentz, the one and only! aka Mooker