Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Missed Elder Bentz' last letter

Dang, I totally sent that last week too! oh well. Fun stuff about Matt having to get a job and stuff, and Steve doing all that, and David Snow having a baby! sweet, that guy is pretty cool. too bad about the NFL package being so expensive, I heard that Michael Vick is reinststed into the NFL, but nobody wants him.

Well, this week was pretty cool.we didn't have too much stuff to do, but I did go on a split, and we had fun on that, and last night went to a sweet member appointment, who later took us to the commissary on base, and I bought a lot of fruit roll ups, so sweet. Nathan is doing well, and tonight we are going over the 10 commandments with him, and other stuff, we are making a bunch of picture books, and stuff to help him stay focused, and to help him understand and retain everything, so it is going well, but it is way harder than I thought it was going to be to teach a kid. Stani did not come to church again, and has not been reading, so it is getting kind of tough with her now too. We did meet this one pretty cool kid on the street the other day, who decided to give us his information, and we can't really decide WHY he did it, our approach was not anything special, and he started out by saying that he does not believe in God, but we got his number, so we shall see, I hope it goes well, but nonetheless, we need to do some hardcore finding to get somebody new too. So pray for us in that respect. Well, I am trying to think of something else to write, and I even asked my comp if anything cool happened this week, but alas, I have failed...you will have to wait 'til next week to get something new. Thanks for writing family, I love you all, and am thankful for your efforts in remaining a family. Tschüß! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker