Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quasi Baptism date?

A! everything sounds good about that Valentine dance mom put on. Also, quick note, have you sent my camera cards back yet? if not, please do! I am on my last one here, and would like my other ones back so I could use them again. well, We had Karneval here yesterday, where there are parades, and tons of people in the city, we watched some parades, and everyone was really loud, and singing and dancing, and this one lady next to us offered us some of the cheese that she brought with! I took some of course...It was way fun, I don't know what they celebrate it for, but it is way cool, we don't have anything like it in the states. We also had zone conference with Elder Teixeira from the area presidency who came and talked with us. He shared some really sweet experiences with us, about how his family came to the church, and things we could do to be better. It was really helpful, I am glad that they have that kind of stuff on missions. Also, we set a quasi baptismal date with one of our investigators, she said she will get baptized, but not in any of the fonts, she thinks they are ugly...oh well, she said that she wants to get baptized in the river here, or in a lake, but that won't be happening until it gets warmer, so, we'll see, but it is still good that we have her. Her name is Ewa (Eva) she is from Poland and is really nice. 50 years old about...Thanks for the money, that should last for the rest of the time. I bought some ties last week, don't worry, they're nice. well, that's too bad about Amare Stoudemire and the suns, I am sure the Cavs will do well this next season, with LeBron AND Stoudemire, that will be good, and I will be home to see it! yes...take care and tell mom I love her too. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker