Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine Card for Elder Bentz

Sweet, that everybody liked their smoking men, That pleases me. Sounds like a sweet Superbowl game. I got the Valentine Card and letter already too, thanks, it was nice to see that so many people like Kurt Warner. Yeah, Koblenz is really beautiful, not right now, but in the summer time, like the rest of Germany, only in Summer. It should be coming soon enough though. It is still pretty cold, and should be nice in about a month or so, we'll see. Nice to have Matt and Melanie over for Sunday dinners. Well, this last week was pretty good, we are meeting with this 7th day advantist right now, who knows his bible really good, it is kind of hard to get through to him with anything, but it is at least entertaining to hear all that he knows about the bible. We have zoko tomorrow, with Elder Texiera from the area presidency, it should be good. I will tell you about it next week, I am sure. Man, I only have like 8 months left! that is like... only 36 emails left! (estimation...) well, that is about it for me, thanks for everything. know that I love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker