Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Baptism dates coming up....April 19, 2010

This week in church we met a man who had just returned from Switzerland and met an Elder Bentz. He wondered if our sons mission crossed over the border. It doesn't.

Well, I am not in Switzerland, sorry...but I have also heard of another Elder Bentz out here, from some girl in church, she came up to me and asked me if I was some brother of another guy, Elder Bentz, who looked really similar...?... anyways, I am staying in Koblenz, and so is Elder Voutilainen, so this will be 3 cycles together, We set another baptismal date with Ewa Flügel this week, and she should be getting baptized on Apr. 30th, so like 2 weeks, should be sweet. we are going to have 2 baptisms this cycle, it is pretty exciting, and the whole mission is doing really well right now too. So, May 9th is Mother's day, I heard that I might be able to use Skype, so, I will give you some more info on that in the next few weeks, but yeah, don't forget to call Michael over there too...Tausha wrote me, and told me all about the Andrea doing the rollover, and dance class she is teaching, and law school, Steve looks like a freaking lawyer...I have seen the posters for Clash of the Titans, looks pretty sweet, 3D? dumb. but I want to try :) Florian is doing really well still, and he is still looking towards baptism, we will be having a baptismal interview with Ewa Flügel this week, and then she will baptized, and then like 3 weeks later, he will be, pretty sweet. Yeah, 165 days? sweet, that is roughly 5 1\2 months... but yeah, don't think about that! anyways, we did some more yard work this week, and it is a lot warmer now, so that is nice. Well, take care family, I love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker

PS Next package, please send some cholula...(mom says)Sorry mooker glass bottles filled with liquid are against postal regulations internationally. Won't be happening.