Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/2/10......Homecoming, Shuss ! don't talk about it

Yeah, I will definitely be going on that Grand Canyon hike with Ed. Be sure to tell the Elders coming over for dinner, all about me and that I will be coming home really soon, and making sure they are doing good missionary work! jk, :) That will be weird to be on the other side of the table once I get back...anyway, yeah, those packages are probably at Koblenz address, and I still have not gotten them, so tell them that I did not, but still really appreciate it :) OH! be sure to take pics, and\or videos of Brad's homecoming, I totally want you to do that for mine too, I think I will be holding a camera while I am walking off of the plane...DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! IT IS STILL 2 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!! so, this week, we had fun playing basketball in Düssseldorf with the rest of the zone, and then we had zoko and we were able to meet the rest of the missionaries who came into our mission from the merge a month ago. It was pretty cool. Vivian is doing ok. We tried to get her to see a baptism in Duisburg, a city close to Krefeld, but her GPS got us lost and we missed it, so that was too bad, but she came to church and is still meeting with us. She ended up hearing about some stuff about Mormons from some coworker, and so the last appointment we had we talked about plural marriage and why married people get to ''heaven''. I love it when people try to help us! NOT! She is still ok, and still wants to meet with us, but I don't think it will be happening for a while now though, keep praying though, it always helps. We made out some appts. with some other families this week and will see if we can't get anything from that. The weather is really crappy again today, and doesn't look like it is going to get any better. Summer is like already finished over here. It isn't hot anymore, and it is actually looking more like the beginning of Winter than the end of Summer. oh well. That is about it for me. Thanks for writing, I look forward to seeing some pics next email! Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker