Sunday, February 15, 2009

Change is in the air?

FYI....Mooker's brother Matt, serving in France left his camera case at a Cafe' returning after 9 hours. It was gone, camera plus 2 full camera cards. I have been after Matt to send home camera cards for a year! Luckily, all of his former companions are still around and he might be able to get pictures from them. Fingers crossed!

Too bad about Matt's card, but I have heard that happening to a lot of missionaries actually, but not me! I hope... So this week, not too much happened, Our district leader dislocated his shoulder from that football game we had, which is kinda funny, but not. We have interviews this week, and my companion only has 2 weeks left in his mission. Elder Lange was there for a long time! He is cool, and I'm happy for him to be going home. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be transferred to a new area. Wuppertal is ok, but I want a change, and it rains here a lot. That's cool about the room, I hope I have somewhere to sleep when I get back :) It is true what Elder Lange said about attitudes, and how we treat other people, all we can do is give them the message and the chance to say no, or yes hopefully. Well nothing more to say so far, and I am sorry to write so little. I am taking pictures, and will send this card home in probably another two months or so. Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker