Monday, February 23, 2009

Elder Dallin H. Oaks visits Europe

Yeah, I did get the valentine card, thank you, I forgot to write it last week, sorry. Not too much happened here last week again, this is the last full week that Elder Eddy is here, and I am a little jealous, but I have to do my time too, before I get to go home. Elder Dallin H. Oaks is coming to our mission too, on the last week in february, so he must be doing a european mission tour or something if he's in France by Matt this week, I´ll tell how it goes, Sweet stuff about the tax refund, thanks dad, for doing the taxes for me, and great job on the audit thing for the Church. I bought a nice jacket, for 40 € down from 70€ it´s light and will be better for the spring time and summer. The weather is the same as always in Wuppertal, it has been raining for a total of 36 hours now, and I have also almost forgotten what the Sun looks like, oh well, There is plenty of that where I come from. :) No one new to pray for leider (german?), but we will hopefully find some people tonight, and later, we are going on splits with the young men from the ward to do doors, we'll see how that goes:) Well, Only like 19 more fast sundays before I come home too, so, later tschüss, Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker