Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep on Keepin' on

Well, that's too bad about the Cardinals, at least they didn't go totally defeated like the Lions, Lame! Hopefully we will start to see some decent seasons out of them from now on. The Suns sound like they're diving. The Vegas trip looks like it was really fun, and everyone looks great, tell Kayla gluckwunsch from me. We have a football game planned for today in Düsseldorf, so that will be fun. We had Zonekonference last week and had some good stuff taught to us, and I got to see my good bud from the MTC there too, so that was worth mentioning. I went on a split with the District Leader this week, he is a little...different, but we had a good time none the less. Nothing besides that stands out too much from the last week, we're just keepin' on keepin' on. I am going to get a new companion at the end of February, and probably moved somewhere else, so it will be a good change, I will miss Elder Eddy though. Good stuff about the stake and Pres. Tillman, tell him I said hi, and thanks for the christmas letter, that was really nice of him. Well, I can't think of anything else to say. I have officially been in Germany longer than I was in the MTC, so that's cool, and I am already 4 months into it all, just 20 more to go! Tell Steve and Tausha they looked great in those pictures, and hi from me. I will hopefully have something more to tell you the next time. I am sorry that I don't have too much to write. Tschüss! Love, Elder Bentz aka Mooker