Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sacrifice Week in the Mission

Thanks for the pictures, and for sending that stuff, it should get here by friday by my calculations as well. That`s crazy that that Lowe`s is up, it will be weird to see that when I get back. I will be out for 6 months at the end of March, isn`t that crazy? It has gone by pretty fast, but I still got a long way to go, so don`t start sending me stuff that has all the days I have left on it. Good stuff about the Evaporative cooler thing on the roof, and tell dad to stop whining about being sick, and suck it up! I'm just kidding, keep üp the good work. We got an HD satellite? I did not know that! That is cool. The Garden looks great, and that is cool about everything else too. This week, we are having a sacrifice week, that means getting up a half hour earlier, and spending less time eating and just doing everything more, and ending it with a fast on next tuesday, so it is hard, but whatever? That's what I am here for. Not too much is happening here, now at least. This Thursday, we are talking with a whole class of 16 year olds at some school about our religion, so that should be,...interesting. I don`t expect to get any referrals out of it, but maybe, we`ll see. Right now we have 2 kinda weak investigators, and it is not seeming very promising with either if them, but we are always trying to find more people, and could be doing a better job at that, so we will see what happens. Hopefully some more investigators. Tell The Swensens congrats on their move, and I hope it all goes well for them, I would love to help them move, that is one really big service thing we do a lot over here, so tell them sorry I am not there! Give chloe' a pet for me, and know that I love you all so much, and miss you, but not to the point that it is distracting me or anything, so don`t worry.
Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker