Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thankful for this opportunity...

I hope you had a great time on your birthday mom. That is great to hear about everyone at home, and give Chloe a rub on the belly for me :) I got my new companion, He is Elder Kramer from Tucson, and he is pretty funny, and a hard worker, so we should be getting a lot of work done here pretty soon. Elder Eddy is home and lovin`it from what I hear, I will miss that guy, he is great. That's great news about Matt and his baptism, I hope that all goes through for him. Nothing too much happen this week here in Wuppertal. We will be having a fireside here in the ward all about the ward mission plan, and how we can help each other out to bring more people into the church, so that should help. We actually did have a great time at church the other day when there was a baby blessing, and there is always a big feast after church when that happens, so that was great. Good German Food, for free!. Could you get me Bro, Jacobs EMail? I don`t have it anywhere. Oh yeah!, Our mission conference in Frankfurt was great, I got to see a bunch of buds from the MTC there, and Elder Dallin H. Oaks was great, and was a really real and normal guy, I was gald to see that. WEll, I will talk to you next week again, I love you all so much, and am thankful for my oppurtunity to be on a mission, I know I won`t regret it later in life. I heard a good quote actually, If you do it, you won`t regret it, but if you don`t, there is a chance you will, or something to that extent when you have to decide on something for a good cause, anyways, I love you ! Tschüss, Love Edler Bentz aka Mooker