Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baptism date set for Lauritz...prayers needed

SWEET! the Packers beat the Bears! yes. I will probably call around 8 o'clock P.M. here, so like noon, or 1 o'clock P.M. will be when I call on Christmas day. Be sure to tell Michael when I call too. I will most likely call you beforehand with a phone card anyways, so...yeah. So, last week we went to Frankfurt as you know, I got some sweet stuff, that you should be receiving in the next couple of weeks because I am sending it all home, and I got a SWEET nativity scene for Grandma, seriously, she will like it, and some stuff for some other people as well, so just be sure to follow the instructions in the packages. This week it has gotten super cold, so I am bustin' out the thermals and jacket, It is still cold when I do those either way, but so it is, at least I get hot wife points for it!(not sure what that means) I hope...Oh, yeah, I am staying here for the next 6 weeks with Elder Smith, so, that's that. ummmmmm...We have a sweet Christmas schedule lined up with the sweetest families in the Ward, and it will be way fun. We set a baptismal date with Lauritz this last week, from his friend that got back from his mission a couple months ago, so that is way cool. Be sure to keep him in your prayers, he was sick this last Sunday, so he didn't come to church, but he should be this week, and he still needs help really gaining a stronger testimony about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith, so yeah, he is way cool, That is about it from me this week, I am sure we will have plenty more to say to each other when we talk on Christmas day. Thanks family I love you all! Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker