Friday, December 11, 2009

I am wearing a scarf and nothing else...I am a Man

Well, Myldsmail is not working right now, so I am just going to write from his one. I got the package! thank you so much, It is gonna be hard to not open them for the next week, but it should be good. We just got a ton of Christmas appts set up with the members here, So christmas should be nice for us here, unless I get transferred, which I shouldn't be, so, we shall see. Today we are in Frankfurt checking out the Weihnachtsmarkt here, and I am on the lookout for a nativity set, don't worry grandma, I'll find one! and for some cool stuff. I hope my package gets to you soon, there is come stuff in there that is for everybody for xmas. Thanks for the Guitar center brochure, that was nice! :) This last week for us was pretty good, we had a good lesson with Lauritz, and we are meeting again this week with his mom too, so pray for them, that they can be open to it, and really pray about it. It is definitely cold now, and I am wearing a scarf everyday, but that is it! I am NOT wearing a coat! ever! I got my thermals, and my scarf, that should be good. I am a Man! Thanks for everything again, I hope all is going well, I got an email from Thomas, that was nice, I haven't heard from him the entire time! or Paul! Anyways, be sure to be in contact with Michael for Christmas call, and then I will have to give more correspondence a little later. I just found out that myldsmail is working now, so, I will send it from there too, just to be safe. Well, until then family, Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker