Friday, December 11, 2009

Bishop's home for Thanksgiving

Oh, you already sent my christmas package? sweet. I should be sending off my big package today with a few things in it, including gifts, and camera cards, and other things as well. I pulled out 200€ today cause this package will cost a bit, and we are going to Frankfurt next week, and I am planning on buying some stuff there too. so thanks for all of that stuff in advance too! This week was way cool, we were able to go over to the Bishop's (DeMolder home for Thanksgiving, his wife is American, and his family speaks French, German, and English very well, he is French himself. We went over there and had Turkey and potatoes, and stuffing, and all the normal stuff for thanksgiving, I was even able to play some guitar over there, it was nice. After that, we sang a lot of songs in French and German and English for Xmas and Thanksgiving, and it was way fun, it was nice to go over to a nice family's home. Lauritz, the guy we are teaching right now, is doing well, he came to church on Sunday, and had a good time, we are going to meet with him, over at the Bishops' familys' home on Friday, and that should be good too, thanks for all of your prayers! It is already December again! crazy, this time last year, I was supposed to be on a plane to Germany, but it didn't happen until a day later, good times.I feel like I will be staying here in Bad Homburg for Christmas, with Elder Smith, and I will be telling you within the next 2 emails or so what time for the phone call and everthing, so be on the alert. well, thanks for everything family! Tell Matt to stop being a bum and find a Girl! oh wait, too late, man, I am gonna have some catching up to do when I get back...Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker