Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It all went pretty well.........March 9, 2010

Well, this last week wasn't too eventful, we got transfer calls, and we are both staying here, My companion will be here now for 7 transfers! (that's pretty dang long) He is not too happy about it, but it's ok. Address is still the same, so feel free to send me some packages. We went on a splits with the young men, and went over to this inactive lady's house, and it went well, the young men had a good time, I, through a weird course of events ended up going with 3 young men to this one lady and her family, but it turned out well. Today, I saw a lady with one of those cactus things on the antennae of her car, and I asked her if she had been to AZ, but she said that New Mexico is where she got it, but she went through AZ too. Everyone loves the outdoors over here, especially american outdoors, we have a lot more than they do :) but yeah, also helped out with a move, had a tiny little trailer, and it took quite a while, but went well, my back was kind of hurting afterwards, but whatever. I am now in my 12th cycle as a missionary, which means that I only have 4 MORE possibilities of being transferred, and then I am gone, it really does fly by. That's about it for me. Take care! Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker