Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another baptism scheduled.....

Well, thanks for the information on stake president and the bishop, that activity sounds nice. I love Hawaiian food. this week was pretty good. Florian had his baptismal interview, and he is good to go, so he will be getting baptized on May 29th, in Wiesbaden, in a normal Baptismal font, nothing special this time. hmmm, what happened this week? well, yesterday at church we had like 120 people at church, which is pretty crazy when you are only used to having like 40 people there. There was this Mormon biker gang, that does a tour through Germany, and they ended their tour yesterday with Koblenz branch, it was pretty sweet. We helped this one family move a washing machine that was way heavy, and also some other furniture, we helped Ewe Flügel(picture of her at baptism, below) paint her apartment, and tomorrow we will be going over there to help her finish it up. had some good lessons with the other investigators, and that was about it. I am sorry, my life is boring for all of you normal people, transfer calls are in 2 weeks, so not the next one, but that next email I will know if I am leaving, or staying, or getting someone new, or whatever, so I will keep you updated...thanks for writing, and sending the info I needed. I love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker