Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/13/10........A few new people to teach. Home soon

Thanks for the money you deposited. That should cover the rest of my expenses for the rest of my mission. I just need shoes and a couple more shirts and ties now. speaking of...mom, do you think that you would be able to take in a few of my shirts when I get back, make them slim fit? I saw the sewing lines and how they did it, and it looks pretty simple I bet you could, so, maybe we'll see...that is good that Matt Leinart is out as QB for the Cardinals, Hopefully the Pack can get it going this year! By the way, I will be getting home on October 7th at 4:55 PM in terminal 3 at PHX sky harbor airport, sooo, that's that. ummmm, we had a pretty good week, found a couple new people to teach, hopefully they will turn into something good here pretty soon,. General conference is coming up, and then I will be home. AHHHH!!!!!! man, with the much money left in my account I COULD buz a car, huh? well, well see...thanks for writing, I love you all, tell Heidi I love her too. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker