Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10.......Not too trunky, staying busy!

You know, surprisingly enough, I am not getting too trunky. We are trying to get some good work done here in the end of all the things...anyway, That is cool about my cousin, Benson getting his mission call to Nashville, Tennessee, should be fun. William comes home 2 months after me, crazy. good stuff about Matt finally getting his own TV...bum...jk, man, that will be cool to just watch TV whenever I want. And xbox. And guitar. anyway...this last week was pretty chilly, and this week is a little warmer, today we are playing ultimate frisbee, and tomorrow is zoko in Dortmund, that will be cool to go there. hmmmm...well, That is about it. I am sorry about it being so short, but hey, I will see you in about 4 weeks and we'll talk then. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker