Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20/10....Staying above the black waters...

Here at home we are getting excited for Mooker's return. He remains focused on the work, good for him.

Member Missionary work? Pu-leeze....I LOVE talking about member missionary work, especially once I will be a member again :) then I can scold people if they don't do it, and I won't feel bad :) that will be cool. Go Pack, hopefully they will pound the Bears. well, this last week was pretty good for us, we met with some cool people, and there was the largest outdoor fashion show in the world here on Saturday and Sunday, TONS of people on the streets. The weather is nice today, but it is definitely getting cooler, and we are wearing light jackets outside now. I hope it is super hot when I get back. I will mow the lawn too, don't worry. hmmm...what else, nothing happened this week, I am sorry. I am still keeping my head above the black waters of trunkiness, but we'll see how long that holds out for. Until then... Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mike?