Monday, January 26, 2009

The work comes in different ways...

Wow, That is freaking awesome that the Cardinals are in the Superbowl, If they win, that means Hell is going to freeze over too, so that is something to look forward to. The week went well, as we found this really nice lady to teach named Katarina, she has a 6 year old kid, and is divorced, and is really nice, and hopefully will be the one for us, she seems really open and ready for everything, so far. The Aber family is pretty much over, they haven't called us back in a long time, so we'll probably give up on them, some people just aren't THAT ready yet, or have the need I guess, oh well. We got new Missionaries on Tuesday, and the one that was transferred up to our area is Elder Snel, who I know from the MTC, so it's nice to see him again. Bastian is definitely not retarded at all, at least in a mental sense, he is capable in all senses of worldly abilities, he is just a freaky guy. I sent you my memory card on Wednesday so you should get it today or tomorrow hopefully. I took quite a few pictures, so if you can just take all of the pictures off of there and send it back empty, that would be nice. I didn't know that AJ was home already, wow, that was fast, I'll get there soon enough :) Not anything else new, just doing a lot of finding time and that's it. We did drop by on this one really old lady in our ward who is blind and is all alone, and doesn't come to church anymore, so it was nice to go and visit her, Sometimes Missionary work comes in different ways. My German is getting pretty good, but still has a long way to go, so that will be like that my whole mission I'm sure. Thanks for sending me that package with all that drink mix in it, it is being used well. If you fell like sendng ANYTHING else, feel free to do so, I accept all things. Well, I will write you again next week, and hopefully have something to tell you about. Aufwiederhören? Love, Elder Bentz aka Mooker