Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Bishop, Charles Barkley and Dan Marjerle?

That's cool about the Miss America stuff, Too bad about Kayla not winning, but I'll bet they are all super hot anyways, so they can come and console their feelings of defeat with me if they'd like :) I tell people that I am semi-related to Miss Utah, and they think it is cool, so thanks Kayla! Awesome to hear about Las Vegas, sounds like fun, We got a new Bishop in the ward, and hopefully should be getting a new Ward mission leader, because we haven't had one the whole time I have been here. Next week we will be having a zone football game, so we are pretty excited about that. We have not spoken with Katarina in a while, so hopefully she hasn't tschüssed us just yet, we are still trying with her. Not a whole lot happened last week, I got that guitar book that Heidi sent me, and it is really good, it is just like playing the songs on piano, except for guitar, with chords and everything, so hopefully by the end of my mission, I will be able to play all of those hymns (70) in that book, so that was nice to get that so soon. I have been reading Our Search for Happiness by M. Russell Ballard, and it is really good, I would suggest it, and we saw two guys that looked like Charles Barkley and Dan Majerle in the same day, so that was cool. Not too much else happened, just alot of finding time. We did get an Elder in our district from Chandler AZ now, Elder Craghead, he's ok, not Tempe cool though. Bye, Love, Elder Bentz aka Mooker