Monday, April 13, 2009

Transferring to Wiesbaden

For April Fool's we told Mooker that we let his cousin, Eric take Mooker's flat screen TV and his x-box to his new house to use until Mooker comes home. We thought we'd get a fun reaction, but we made the mistake of emailing an "April Fool's" letter too soon and he ended up reading that email first! Ruined the surprise. MOM

Yeah, you shouldn`t have sent that other email, it would have been better. Tell dad to not get rid of the license plate!, Keep the P4ck! BYU is temporary, P4ck is forever! That is too bad about Bro. Jarvis, but he is a great guy, and is doing some good on the other side of the veil now. Yeah, General Conference was great and we all traveled down to Düsseldorf to watch it all day Sunday, and Saturday too, we missed the last session though, because they did it live here, and it was like 10 to 12 at night, so we could not go to that one, but it was all good nonetheless. It was like the Superbowl. Oh yeah, I am getting transferred, down to Wiesbaden. It is next to Frankfurt, and I am in the Frankfurt zone now. I am leaving Wuppertal, and don`t get to say goodbye to the ward, too bad, but I wrote some of the families letters, and will have the other elders here give it to them, cause they are all way nice here. I am serving with Elder Harris in Wiesbaden, he was in my district up here for a while, and he is pretty cool, so we'll see how it goes. I don't know the address yet, I will get it to you as soon as I find out. General Conference was the biggest thing last week. Today, is my last full day in Wuppertal, so we are all going to the Zoo here, it should be fun. Yeah, it is starting to warm up now, we are going in shortsleeved white shirts now, so it is pretty nice. no more cold. It feels good to be leaving Wuppertal, but not, at the same time, it is just a part of the mission, and life, to move on to different things. But I just got that seed parable at the last general conference, if it is good, it will grow!, that is true. Well, I don't have too much more to say, that is cool about Steve being accepted to BYU law school, I worte him. Tell every body "hi" from me. Oh, and mom, I plan on coming home and taking piano lessons from you, cause I want to learn how to read music and play the piano, so yeah, a little ways away, but thought I might just throw that in there. Thanks, Alright Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker