Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I had Schnitzel at the XXXXXL restaurant....

Right now I am chatting with Steve on gmail, its pretty sweet. Well, everything sounds good from home. It's pretty cool that you will be grandparents, man you are old... dad. Everything is going well here, we went to an XXXXXL restaurant today, and that means that we get huge portions, and can't finish the food at the restaurant, but it's really good. I had schnitzel, and it was good, after that we played frisbee golf. In our district we have 2 sisters, and they are pretty cool. Right now, we have a guy named Clark Kuntz you can pray for, he seems really close to getting baptized, but well see what happens, I'm sure some extra prayers wouldn't hurt :) Tomorrow we have ZONE CONFERENCE, and it should be fun. Oh, yeah, we have not really been running, other than to catch a bus here and there, so, yeah, pretty out of shape, running wise, but I have been doing situps and push ups everyday for a while, and that keeps me pretty good. We can give members money to go and shop for us at the base commissary, where all the americans shop, and they actually bring us food from there, without us paying, so its pretty sweet. The ward here is awesome, and Americans in general are awesome...we actually get referrals, which is way awesome, you should seriously give some referrals to the missionaries in the ward, it helps alot, and is all of our responsibilities, so do it! That is from the Prophet, by the way. Cool stuff about that pork shop, be sure to save some for me... :) Oh, mothers day is on may 10 right? We will have to coordinate, so you can call us again, cause that worked out pretty well last time, and should work again, so yeah, and be sure to call Michael K., and tell him too, I wrote to him and told him, but make sure that he willl be there as well. Well, April is already almost over, and the time is starting to fly, only a little longer...well, yeah, a little longer. :) Thank you so much for writing, and tell Heidi thank you so much for writing me, and that I love her, and that she is my favorite cousin, and that Spencer is a spaz...hehe... Well, take care, and know that I love you all very much. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker