Saturday, June 27, 2009

Matt is going home.....My time will come

MAtt sent me an email, it was really nice, and he said he might call me from the airport, so that would be cool. here is what he said, it is kinda funny, but good.
yo bro!well man I'm out on wednesday take care in germany man it goes by faster than you can even imagine it seems like an hour ago I was in the middle of an appointement with my thumb up my butt sayin nothin and understanding just as much! wouldn't trade it for the world! keep it real and man if you're not havin fun you're not doin it right! later!love, Elder Matt Bentz P.S. had another good german meal this week at a womens home here in the ward, she is from Munich made us sweet and sour meatballs in like a gravy sauce on top of mashed potatoes....it was way good but felt like I gained 100 pounds by eating it good luck man!
I remember going to the airport to get steve, it was way fun, and I am sure it will be the same. This week was good, went on a split with the Aps ( assistants to the presidents) and went with Elder Peterson, it was way fun, and got a couple contacts. The work is going well, and we are really focusing on finding this week, trying to get somebody new, and improved (ready to hear the gospel). Stani has not come to church, or even been in contact with us for like 2 weeks, and the Lym family are pretty much inactive, so yeah, kinda gay, but well see. It is true what you said mom. This experience is really for me, and the people that are getting baptized, but is a great time to grow and to become more mature in the gospel and in life. I am thankful for the mission, it is the hardest thing (altogether) that I have ever done and has great potential. but where there is potential to succeed there is also potential to fail, it lies with me to see what will happen, and that has been one of the toughest parts to learn out here, you have to decide your own happiness, and success. You work out your own salvation, that is so true, and granted, easier said than done, but we all have to try our best, and at the end of the day, that is what will count, our best. To give your best is to succeed. Thanks for being a great mom, and be sure to tell matt I said hi too, and dad :) take care! Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker