Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Plan of Salvation.....in sidewalk chalk!

Awesome news about Matt getting home. I am sure it all went how it was supposed to. Tell him to take care of my xbox and tv, I am definitely still expecting it to be there and in functioning condition when I get home. This week was pretty sweet, A girl in the ward brought a friend to church, Donald, and we had a really cool lesson with him, he seems cool enough, and promising, hopefully it works out, we'll see. We also drew the Plan of Salvation on the sidewalk next to the Rhein river, and contacted people using it, it worked ok, didn't get too many people to stop, and I don't think any contacts, except an email, so yeah, oh well, it goes on. Oh yeah, also for transfers, I AM STAYING IN WIESBADEN, Elder Harris is going to the OTHER American ward! in Heidelberg, but that is like the sweetest city in the mission, so it will be good. anyways, my new companion, is Elder Lechtenberg, from the MTC! so we are in the same group, and we are best buds, so it will be way fun.
I realize, that all of the birthday stuff will probably not fit into ONE flatrate USPS box, but maybe you could send TWO? please... I would love you forever, not that I don't and wouldn't already, but it would also give you some leverage for asking me to do stuff when I get home :) :) :) :) I love you. I am sorry that I sound like I am demanding these things, but I would really like to have 'em and of course, a letter from you and some other people saying stuff. So, yeah. Thanks for everything family, and especially mom, you are the best mom ever, and I am thankful for all of the stuff you have done, are doing, and will do for me. ( I know who decides stuff...) Well, I will talk to you again next week...write, at least, and until then, be sure to stay cool Bentz family. Tschüß! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker