Friday, June 5, 2009

Pray for contacts...

That is cool about all that stuff from home it all sounds awesome. Tell Tracey Nielsen I say Hello too. On the fifth sundays, it is just the same over here, we are combined too. That is so cool about Steve and Tausha having a girl! That is way exciting for you I bet mom. There is a family, the Shumways, in our ward here, and she has 4 boys, ages 6 months to 10, she handles it really well, but it reminded me of you and what it must have been like to raise all boys, I see that family and see that it must have been kind of hard, but I think you handled it pretty well too, so thank you for that. My companion, Elder Harris ripped a tree out of a members yard the other day with his bare hands, cause she wanted it done, and he's like, I could do that right now! I got a video of it, so that`ll be funny for you to see. This week, did not have too much going on, Stani did not come to church again, but we are meeting with them tonight, and hopefully it will go well, she seems really promising, but we have to find a way to keep her coming to church, and be independent from the Lym family, cause they don`t come to church too often, and if they don`t, she won`t, so gotta get around that...Keep praying for them, I am sure they are helping. Tomorrow, we have Zoko, and I hear it will be about teach to find, pretty much finding techniques, and how we can be better finders. We do alot of that out here, too much if you ask me, Do you have the Ensign from the last General Conference?, Read the talk by Elder L. Tom Perry from the last session, that is the perfect talk for any member and missionary. Its way good. Went on a splits last week with Elder Curtis our DL, and it went well, we saw a sick Lamborghini, yellow, and talked to some cool people. Man, Matt will be home before you know it, time really does fly out here 26 days is nothing, really, I can`t believe that May just got over with and it is already June 2! Well, that is all I got for you this week, everyone take care and know that I love you Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker