Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baptism date pushed back a bit....1/12/10

DANG! that is too bad about the Packers, at least it was a good game to watch I am sure. and the Suns sound good too. Hopefully the Cards can go all the way this year, that would be sweet for them, The packers ...dang. ok, that nativity set was expensive but..don't worry about paying it back or anything... really....don't let her. Did my other packages get there yet? it sure is taking a long time for them. Have fun up in Utah, the weather here is pretty cold, yesterday, we were at 1 degree celsius for the whole day, with quite a lot of snow too, so that makes it EXTRA fun. I do not have big boots believe it or not, and it is working out ok, I didn't have any last year either, it's not that bad actually. Let's just say that these shoes probably won't be the ones I wear to church once I get home. Today, we went to the Temple, and played some games at the church with the rest of the District, pretty fun. Tonight we are going on a split with the Bishop and going over to Marion, that old lady who is kind of sick, hopefully it will go well, but we'll see. Lauritz has a new baptismal date for the 27th of Feb. it is a ways off, but we all feel good about it, we prayed in the middle of the lesson, and asked if it was right for him, it felt right, so that is what we are going with. It is a little ways off, but he will probably be ready before then, and then we can just move it up then. Transfer calls are NEXT Saturday, so I will tell you if I am getting transferred in 2 weeks from today, so that is that. Nothing else really, thanks for being cool, know that I love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker