Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The work goes forth.....January 19, 2010

Mooker's brother Steven blessed his daughter Andrea Grace Bentz on January 17, 2010. An event that you miss when you are on a mission.

Hey, that is great that Andrea was blessed on Sunday, lots of hands on the poor kid, did she cry? Dang it. Kayla has a Boyfriend? ... We just finished teaching Lauritz all of the lessons, so right now we just have to make sure he is good to go by the 27th of February. He is doing really well right now. We just found a new lady yesterday who seems pretty promising, fingers crossed. Transfers is coming up, this time next week you will know if I am staying or leaving, I don't really know what is going to happen, I don't have any feelings this time. but I will keep you updated. hmmmm....what else...? hopefully today we will be able to go to the Lamborghini dealership and take some sweet pics inside the cars, but I don't know if they will let us do that, so I guess we will find out. other than that, the weather here is still pretty lame, warmer than a couple days ago, and will hopefully be getting warmer and warmer. thanks for writing, know that I love you all. ! Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker