Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looking forward to Christmas........

Hey, It looks like the wedding was way fun, Heidi sent a bunch of pics, so that was good. Man, I still got money left in that account? sweet, I was planning on buying a car over here anyways, so that's good... No, the only thing left I have to buy that will be a lot of money is gonna be a suit, so, that should be somewhere around the nieghborhood of 300€, hopefully less, I hear the after christmas sales are the best for suits, so we shall see. Dar, the package isn't there yet, it should be getting there soon, the last package I sent however didn't get there for like 2 months, so...mal schauen. Nice of Michael K to watch Chloe. Dang the packers lost. Sweet the cards won, Dang the suns are behind the Lakers, sounds familiar...Yeah, be sure to get the hard copies of the pics, and send the sd cards when you can, but don't delete the pics off of them, I will do that when I get them. Nice work on the Fräuleins, you don't have an umlaut key, so you can't really spell it right :) Well, this week was sweet, we had zoko, and then our Ward Christmas party, it was way fun, It has been snowing here the past week, and there is quite a bit of it on the ground, so that makes walking around a whole lot more fun...not, but so it is. Lauritz is still sick, so he didn't come to church again, and we have not met with him for more than a week now, so that's not going too well, Keep praying for him. We should be dropping by on Marion Günther tonight, other investigator, and caroling with some of the ward members, that should be nice. Today it is raining alot, and Rain+snow=not fun, so yeah. I didn't get any other emails besides you and Heidi this week, so that's lame, but i guess i am talking with Michael this week anyways, and then Christmas too, not too bad of a trade. Yeah, on Christmas we have 2 eating appts with the sweetest families in the ward, and then others on the other days, so that is nice, I can't wait to talk to you all, and hopefully Matt and Steve too. I will just get they're phone numbers from you when we talk. Well, thanks for writing and know that I love you all. Tschüss! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker