Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mooker sent home Christmas gifts.....12/29/09

Well...don't worry too much about that spider thing from the video, he had it coming to him any ways, and beside, he is in a better place...I think...sweet, you got the other package, Did you open your plate and Bierkrug I sent? I really hope they didn't break. and all of that other stuff, yeah, just like put it in the closet or attic or something, idk. Cool, that Mike L. Is engaged. So yeah, you sent the email twice, so here is what I can say: Christmas was wonderful here, we went to 5 family's homes over the 3 days here, and had aLOT to eat, It was really nice. We went over to one family's home, and they aren't members, it was really nice, It snowed the last week before Christmas, but then the snow melted away, and now it is just cold and miserable weather over here, but so it is. Lauritz, our investigator, is making some good progress, and he should be getting baptized on the 16th of Jan. so pray for him, he needs it. He is way cool, and what is even cooler-he is from a member referral! those are great. So yeah, things are goin really good for us right now, I am still in Bad Homburg, and will prpbably leave here next transfer. The ward here is super great. So, yeah, that is about it from me, thanks for writing, and know that I love you so much. Frohe Weihnachten! Love Elder Bentz aka Mooker